The City of Edwardsville, Kansas is currently recruiting all qualified persons to fill immediate and future Police Officer position(s).
Located in the I-70, I-435 corridor in the Kansas City metropolitan area, the City of Edwardsville is positioned for fast growth from numerous proposed development projects. The department has an authorized strength of 18 fulltime officers and is seeking individuals who are ready and able to meet new and exciting challenges and will enthusiastically embrace the department’s principles of loyalty, integrity, fairness, and excellence.
The City of Edwardsville offers a full array of generous benefits including:
- Group health insurance coverage with low employee contributions for family coverage,
- Education Yearly Pays: AA degree $900, BA/S $1200, MA/S $1560,
- KP&F retirement,
- 80 vacation hours, 96 hours annual sick leave accruals,
- All equipment supplied at the time of hire,
- Uniform cleaning provided at no cost to employee,
- 10 paid holidays, Holiday Worked Pay at double time and a half,
- Overtime after 40 physical work hours,
- No residency requirement – 45-minute response time,
- FTO, Range Master, DARE/SRO, and foreign language specialty pays.
For information on how to apply, follow THIS LINK