The map and schedule of events for AutumnFest has been finalized! The schedule for this weekend's activity is listed below. More details can be found on the event's official Facebook page HERE as well as the official AutumnFest website HERE. This year's event takes place in and around the Community Center (696 S. 3rd St.) on Friday (9/17) and Saturday (9/18). Weather looks clear for both days and everyone at the City is excited to bring back the event after cancelling in 2020!
Friday, September 17:
- Outdoor Movie Night at Community Center. The Incredibles will screen at dusk, beginning between 8:00 p.m. and 8:30. Bring chairs, blankets, etc. to sit in. Beautiful Soul Bistro food truck will be in attendance as well as free popcorn while supplies last.
- Bank Midwest Community Craft Fair. The craft fair opens up officially at 4:00 p.m. and will be open until at least 8:00 p.m. on Friday night.
Saturday, September 18:
- Fastenal BK5K. Race begins at 8:30 behind the Fastenal facility. Pre-registration for this event was required
- Edwardsville Fire Department Car Seat Checks. EFD will be offering free car seat checks for anyone who wants them beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday. Checks will be done in front of the EFD Station along 4th St.
- Bank Midwest Community Craft Fair. The craft fair will re-open Saturday morning in the Community Center beginning at 9:00 a.m. and stay open until at least 6:00 p.m.
- BHC Bounce House Carnival. The City's engineering partners at BHC are sponsoring the Bounce House Carnival this year which will feature bounce houses for both younger kids (ages 5 and under) and older kids (6 years old and above). The carnival will open up beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Touch-a-Truck. Large trucks and other vehicles will be stationed around the Community Center and along 3rd St./Cliff Ln. Participants will be able to get a close look at vehicles from KC Disposal, Kaw Valley Companies, Dot Foods, JHF Dirtworks, K&S Towing, and Edwardsville public safety departments. Vehicles will be stationed beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Union Bank & Trust Presents the 2021 Mouse Races. The Mouse Races return thanks to the primary sponsor UBT Bank in Bonner Springs and the heat sponsors Tiny Signs, Jackson's Service Center, the Edwardsville Party Shop, and Gold Glove Charities. "Betting" slips will be available at $1 per mouse. Gift cards to Dairy Queen, Xbox, and more will be the possible prizes for winners. Be there for the mouse races starting at 1:00 p.m.
- Face Painting. Local artist Angie Larson will be inside the BHC Carnival area beginning at 2:00 p.m. painting faces for FREE.
- Journey Pro Wrestling. For the first time ever, pro wrestling invades Edwardsville AutumnFest! Journey Pro will kick off the action beginning at 3:30
- Saturday Night Concert. Damien Gunn headlines the Saturday night concert along with openers the Mike Wheeler Band and Roni Ward.
All this plus local microbrewery Outfield Beer Co. will begin serving outside the Community Center beginning at 3:00 p.m. and local food truck Beautiful Soul Bistro will be there Friday night and all-day Saturday serving up some delicious soul food!
Special thanks go out to the following sponsors:
- Bank Midwest
- Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Area Chamber of Commerce
- EARP Distribution
- Kaw Valley Companies, Inc.
- Union Bank & Trust (Mouse Race Sponsor)
- Tiny Signs
- Gold Glove Charities
- Edwardsville Party Shop
- Jackson's Service Center
- KC Disposal