The 2022 edition of the Spooky Express neighborhood parade will take place this Sunday, October 30! The parade will kick off at 1:00 out of Edwardsville City Hall and will follow the schedule detailed below (stop times are estimates):
- Stop no. 1, 1:05 PM: River Falls subdivision
- Stop no. 2, 1:20 PM: 9th & Blake Streets
- Stop no 3, 1:45 PM: Edgehill Dr.
- Stop no. 4, 2:05 PM: Williamson Farms (east stop along S. 104th Terrace)
- Stop no. 5, 2:20 PM: Williamson Farms (west stop along Shelton Ave.)
- Stop no. 6, 2:45 PM: Grassy area north of City Hall, 3rd & Beach Streets
See the full route by clicking HERE. At the last stop, Parks & Rec crews will have a hot dogs prepared for parade riders and those who signed up in advance (additional food may be limited).
In addition to City vehicles, there are currently 13 vehicles registered to participate in this year's parade. Registration has reopened for the next two days at THIS LINK. We hope to see you at this year's Spooky Express!