Can I amend my ticket?
The court clerk is authorized to amend speeding tickets up to 20 mph over the posted speed limit as well as other minor traffic infractions. An amendment is not offered for violations occurring in a school zone. For more information and/or to see if you qualify for an amendment, please contact the Municipal Court at 913-441-3707, ext. 30.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my ticket online?
2. Can I continue my court date?
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
4. Can I amend my ticket?
5. Do I have to come to court for a no proof of insurance ticket if I have insurance?
6. Do I have to pay the court costs if I do not appear in court?